Our logo symbolizes the vibrancy of people, culture, careers, and choices that our associates have available to them at Walmart. It incorporates our familiar half-spark and Bogle typeface.
The Trademark LogoOur trademark logo must be present in any singular experience (the whole screen, your view of the store, etc). The trademark logo is always shown in full color. Do not rotate, distort or overlap the Trademark Logo or any of the Walmart logos.
The IconIn specific cases a condensed form of our logo may in used in the form of our icon. Our icon is a modified version of our Walmart TradeSpark.
• Our logo has a preferred version with a circle R.
• A circle R is not used when the logos are so small that they become illegible. Use the alternate versions provided in the This Is That Place Toolkit.
• Check minimum sizes provided for guidance.
• When making a 3D logo, use a version without the circle R as it may be cost prohibitive to fabricate. At large scale (e.g., a truck), consider using a logo without the circle R to avoid distraction.
* Note: Logos and lockups without a circle R on this page are too small, making the registration mark illegible. The alternate versions have been used. Please refer to the This Is That Place Toolkit for all logo versions.
MonochromeSome situations may arise where a monochrome logo is needed. Always use this as a last resort.
Logo & Copy Within Layout
Our logo should always be the ‘pay-off’ for the headline and copy. Therefore our logo must always be read last in hierarchy.
We have a preference to place the logo in the bottom right-hand corner of the layout, however the golden rule is that the logo must NEVER be read before the headline or subcopy.